Thank you all for a brilliant day at MCC2019.
A fabulous day of workshops
designed to help you learn new approaches, develop as a coach
and grow your coaching business in 2020 and beyond
With Keynote Speaker -Linda Aspey
Four distinct streams with three carefully curated seminars & workshops in each.
- How to Speak To Your Perfect Coaching Clients
- Coaching For Strengths
- Clean Language
- Selling Your Coaching Business
- The 5 Behaviours of a Team
- Coaching for Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching For Harmony
- Coaching Team Behaviours
- The Thinking Environment
- NLP in Coaching
- How to Structure and Market Your Coaching Business for Future Success
Once you’ve booked your tickets we’ll send you a link to book your workshops.
Date: Thursday, 14th November
Times: 9.30 am – 4.45pm
Venue: Hogarth’s Hotel, Four Ashes Rd, Dorridge, Solihull B93 8QE
(2 miles from the M42 and 1.5 miles from Dorridge Rail Station)
Your ticket includes:
- Tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Refreshments (including cake!) throughout the day
- Choose from 12 seminars in four streams
- Q&A panel from experts in the coaching industry
- Keynote speaker – Linda Aspey: ‘The Crisis Facing Coaches’
- Free entry into sponsor competition
- A canvas goody bag
- The opportunity to win prizes in our charity prize draw
- Free Belbin Team Role report for every delegate (worth £42)
Need A Professional Headshot?
Charlie will be providing the opportunity to have your professional headshot done at her on-site mini studio.
- No Need To Book
- Special Offer Available To All Delegates